General terms and conditions
General Terms and Conditions
1. Our offers and features of our goods and services
- The relevant essential product features of our offers can be found directly on the product page in our online shop. If an offer is made for a limited period of time or is made under certain conditions, this will be stated in the offer.
- If a product ordered by you is permanently unavailable, we reserve the right not to accept your offer or to withdraw from the contract.
- If there are apparent mistakes or errors in an offer OutdoorXL cannot be held to the offer.
2. Conclusion of the contract between you and OutdoorXL
- The presentation of our goods in our online shop are intended to provide an offer to buy. The purchase agreement is established as soon as the 'Order Now' button has been clicked and all other conditions of our offer are met.
- OutdoorXL confirms your order by sending a separate order confirmation per e-mail or by delivering the goods. Receipt of the order is confirmed through an automated e-mail that is sent immediately after sending the order, which does not constitute an acceptance of the contract.
- If a product ordered is permanently unavailable, we reserve the right not to accept your offer or to withdraw from the contract.
- Shipping costs for deliveries is stated on our website. The shipping costs will be provided again in the ordering process.
4. Payment Terms
- Payments can be made by using the payments methods that are provided on the OutdoorXL website.
- If you are in default of payment, we reserve the right to prove and to charge the reasonable costs that we had to made and any damage caused by the default of payment or delay.
5. Deliveries and fulfilment of the contract
- OutdoorXL prioritises safe and careful handling of all orders and prioritises on time delivery for all orders and we monitor our courier service levels. We may use the following carriers: UPS, DPD, GLS or other carriers in order to offer the best and most reliable service to our customers.
- We deliver at the address that is provided on the order, providing that our logistic partners provide service on that location.
- If not all goods ordered are in stock, we reserve the right to make partial deliveries at our expense, if this is acceptable to the customer.
- If an ordered product is not available because our suppliers have not delivered to us for reasons that are not our fault, we have the right to withdraw from the contract. In this case you will be informed immediately and we may propose shipping a comparable product. If no comparable product is available or you do not wish to receive a comparable product, we will immediately refund any payments made by you.
6. Information on warranties and guarantees
- If we provide a guarantee beyond the statutory warranty provisions for goods delivered by us, this is expressly stated in the respective product.
7. Right of revocation
- You have the right to revoke the contract within a period of 14 days without giving reasons.
- The period of revocation shall be 14 days beginning from the date on which you or a third party you designate, has taken possession of the complete set of purchases. You are responsible for returning the item back to us.
- If an agreement is revoked, you will receive this refund within a period of 14 days. We may refuse the refund until we have recovered the goods or until you have proved that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
- You must return the goods to us immediately or in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. You bear the cost of returning the goods. You shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is attributable to something other than the purpose of checking the quality, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
- The statutory right of defect applies to all items offered in our shop.
9. Final Provisions
- If one of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions is invalid, the remaining contract will remain valid. The invalid provision will be replaced by the relevant legal provisions
10. Contract Language
- The contract language is English.
11. Information about the provider
- OutdoorXL is the trading name used by Authentic Outdoor BV for the OutdoorXL website and store. Authentic Outdoor is a limited liability company under Dutch Law.
- Our address is Aalborg 1, 2993 LP Barendrecht, The Netherlands.
- This is also the address of the OutdoorXL store.
- Telephone: +31 (0)180 – 642525
- Emailaddress: [email protected]
- Dutch Chamber of Commerce number: 34213553
- VAT-ID: NL813671681B01
- The OutdoorXL customer service is available for questions, reclamations and complaints from Monday to Sunday, weekdays from 10:00 am to 18:00 pm CET and in the weekend during the opening hours of the OutdoorXL store.